What would you like to see here?
If you have a feature request, please contact us using the contact page.
Version 1.91 December 14 2016
IMPORTANT: This update is needed if you have customers in Egypt, Kazakshtan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Tanzania, or Vietnam. Older versions of AppSalesTrends may crash when they read new sales reports with sales in any of these countries after December 12.
- Apple has changed the following App Store countries to now price apps in their local native currency: Egypt (Egyptian Pound), Kazakhstan (Kazakhstani Tenge), Malaysia (Malaysian Ringgit), Nigeria (Nigerian Naira), Pakistan (Pakistani Rupee), Philippines (Philippine Peso), Qatar (Qatari Riyal), Tanzania (Tanzanian Shilling) and Vietnam (Vietnamese Dong).
- The app will now have the most recent values for the new currencies and will track historical values starting with the December 2016 fiscal month.
- When comparing moving averages to a previsous time period, the graph pop-up bubble now contains the percentage change between the two dates.
Version 1.90 November 29 2016
- new Devices panel allows you to select downloads on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Apple TV, and desktop
- bar graphs can now be colored by device, in addition to category, app, and country
- with Mix view you can now see which devices produce most total downloads, paid downloads, gift purchases, free downloads, promo codes, refunds, bundle completions, or updates
- please note that device data is only shown for downloads after October 25, 2015 because Apple did not provice that information in daily sales reports before that date
Version 1.87 November 21 2016
- inactive Mac apps, iOS apps, and bundles now have their own listings on the app panel
- ability to hide redownloads and updates in reports
- free downloads are now shown separately for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, desktop (iTunes app), and Apple TV
Version 1.86 November 17 2016
- moving average comparisons to previous year, quarter, month, or week now also have difference bar graphs
Version 1.85 November 6 2016
- checking for new sales data is now faster
- updates help for first-time users
- minor interface changes
Version 1.80 October 31 2016
- groups IAP purchases with parent app on the app panel
- makes the app panel taller and wider
Version 1.75 October 27 2016
- Adds granularity to sales graphs. You can now see daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly sales graphs.
- At the end of May 2016, the currency that customers use in the Thailand App Store changed from United States Dollars to Thai Baht. Historical exchange data for Thai Baht is now included from that date forward in this and future versions.
- Updates for historical exchange rates for all currencies.
- Fixes a bug in the October Financial month payment date.
- Other minor interface changes.
Version 1.70 October 17 2016
IMPORTANT: Previous versions of AppSalesTrends can't download new reports after the end of October.
At the end of November 2016, Apple will discontinue the Autoingestion tool interface that is used to download Sales and Trends reports. Apple has replaced it with the new Reporter tool interface.
New in version 7.0:
- Uses the new Reporter tool interface by Apple to download Sales and Trends reports from Apple.
- The reporter tool requires your Apple developer 'Account ID'. The AppSalesTrends app's 'Account Settings' dialog let's you download it automatically from Apple.
- Some minor bug fixes and interface changes.
Version 1.65 October 9 2016
- fixes a bug in the Fiscal Month menu
Version 1.64 October 2 2016
- fixes the 'Download from Apple' dialog
- other minor changes
Version 1.63 September 30 2016
- fixes a bug in reports for October Fiscal Month
Version 1.62 August 16 2016
- fixes a bug in reports for August Fiscal Month
- other minor bug fixes
Version 1.61 January 17 2016
- fixes a bug in reports for January Fiscal Month
- other small bug fixes
Version 1.60 December 8 2015
- the “show devices” check box in the report section now remembers its state
- redownloads are now grouped by the type of device in reports
Version 1.59 November 21 2015
The download dialog show more progress information.
Version 1.58 November 19 2015
The download dialog can now show progress information and error messages also on El Capitan.
Version 1.57 November 6 2015
A few days ago Apple started to include information about devices that were used for purchases. Now you can see for each app sale weather it was purchased on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, desktop, or Apple TV.
This information about devices is in new, more detailed reports. You can also choose to see the reports without information about devices.
Version 1.56 October 29 2015
- A few days ago Apple started to include information about redownloads in the daily reports. This version shows this information in the report view.
- Fixes a bug that caused some apps or bundles to forget their custom color between launches.
Version 1.51 October 3 2015
- Custom B2B iOS apps are now listed separately in the app panel and in reports.
Version 1.50 October 2 2015
- Updated exchange rates for the latest Apple fiscal month.
- Fixes a bug in reports that was caused when a free app purchase was refunded as a complete-my-bundle refund.
Version 1.49 October 1 2015
- Paid and free In-App Purchases are now listed separately in reports.
Version 1.48 September 29 2015
Version 1.48 fixes a bug in Reports view when the current fiscal month has only one day.
Version 1.47 September 17 2015
- Fixes a bug in manually changing date range values that sometimes caused the app to hang
- Fixes an issue with El Capitan that prevented the app from importing new foreign exchange rates from the European Central Bank
Version 1.46 September 14 2015
- Mix View can now also show the sales mix for total downloads, paid downloads, gift purchases, free downloads, promo codes, refunds, complete my bundle refunds, and updates.
- All app, category, and country filters now work with the Mix View.
- Financial Month selection menu is now visible in all views.
- There are also various small bug fixes.
Version 1.45 September 5 2015
Sales reports for any time period. You can set your own time period or pick a financial month from a pop-up menu.
With sales reports for financial months you see when you will receive your next payment from Apple and know how much it will be.
Version 1.41 August 26 2015
- the sales view shows the average daily value for the selected time period
- detail pop-ups in the sales view now show the percentage of daily total for the selected app, country, or category
- detail pop-ups in the moving average view now show also the total value for the selected number of averaged days
- updated historical currency exchange values for the latest Apple fiscal months
- other minor improvements
Version 1.40 July 17 2015
New feature: Compare View
With the Compare View you can compare moving averages or cumulative sales of two or more apps side by side.
This update also contains minor bug fixes.
Version 1.35 June 18 2015
New feature: Launch Comparison View
With the Launch Comparison View you can compare launches of two or more apps by comparing sales, cumulative sales, or moving averages since launch.
Instead of date in the x-axis, there isnumber of days since launch. That way you can easily compare launches of two or more apps day by day even when the launches are months or even years apart.
This update contains also minor bug fixes and updated historical currency data for March and April fiscal months.
Version 1.30 May 26 2015
- You can now set custom colors for each country in the sales graphs.
- Country, App, and Category panels are now all on the left.
- One control for selecting how to view graphs:
- by Category colors
- by App colors
- by Country colors
- or with no colors
- Mix view uses the whole width of the screen.
- Mix view uses country colors when viewing sales mix by country.
Version 1.25 - 29 April 2015
- You can now download the 170 latest daily reports from Apple.
Version 1.21 - 23 April 2015
- Filter graphs by individual countries, groups of countries, or continents.
- Week view sometimes did not work when the date range was less than 7 days.
Version 1.15 - 21 April 2015
- Automatic report downloads (settings in preferences).
- Category colors and app colors are now used in the Mix view.
- Passwords can have special characters.
Version 1.10 - 17 April 2015
- New Week view shows the average weekly sales for each app and category.
- Category colors can now be shown for just one app of a group of apps.
- Custom app colors are now set by clicking the color of each app in the left-hand app panel. There is no App Management window any more.
- New apps are assigned random colors.
Version 1.0 - 4 April 2015
This is the first public version.